~~~1st try on my assignment 3~~~

okkkiee~~~i saw many of my friends have already started~~so i also start. Since i draw my sketch out already, i ask myself why not i start now?? plus the deadline is coming Tuesday~~so i started~~~and i wanted to said "Welcome back my skull head"~~due to assignment 2 deleted it~~i plan to do all my assignment have skull but cannot~~so never mind~~assignment 3~~it is BACK !!!

~~~THE POSTER~~~

~~~MEANING OF THE POSTER~~~

This is my final poster with title ''Stop The Melting Of Iceberg''. This poster is design for people who are between the age 17~30. The objective i design this poster is I want to let audience to realize that the iceberg melts are very dangerous and it can destroy all the country included us, The Human Race. Beside that it can also effect our future and can cause us to have no place to live or even die or make human disappear from earth. Before that tragic happen, we must do some prevention which is STOP THE MELTING OF ICEBERG !!!

HERE ARE THE STEPS:


STEP 1 I use "RECTANGLE TOOL" and "GRADIENT"(colour is orange and yellow) to create the sky~~

STEP 2 Again~~I use "RECTANGLE TOOL" and "GRADIENT"(colour is light blue and dark blue) to create the water~~~

STEP 3 Then, I copy in my assignment 1 which is my logo~~

STEP 4

After i put my logo in the center, I copy in my assignment 2 the melting iceberg~~

STEP 5I create another melting iceberg(assignment 2) by using "copy and paste"~~~

STEP 6 See the big skull head~~~i trace it by using "PEN TOOL"~~~

STEP 7

Later i place all the picture i did just now to its place~~and the opacity of the skull head i put as 30%~~~

STEP 8Later, i use "FLARE TOOL" to create the sun~~~

STEP 9 After all my pictures are on its place~~i use the "TYPE TOOL" to type my words~~and put it as red colour~~~

STEP 10

Place the word on it position~~

STEP 11Again~~"TYPE TOOL" to type the words but this time i use more time~~to resize the words~~~to make it like it coming from far away~~(small to big)

STEP 12 After i put the words on it position~~i change the colour to white so that we can see the white word clearly~~~hahaha

STEP 13(FINAL) And WALA~~~my poster is DONE~~~

No comments: