~~Should i or Shouldn't i???~~~

Now is 3.30am in the morning Monday~~~what am i do?? sleeping~~WRONG~~I am going to do the 2nd poster~~~but i think the 1st is kind of ok~~~i can submit it already~~but i want to try another 1~~which means i going to do 2 posters but only can choose 1 to submit. and.....WHICH 1 should i submit 1st or this???
the poster layout have changed~~~so here is the format that i going to use~~~ Actually is kind of some as my 1st poster so~~i didn't go draw it in sketch~~i just add some words and delete some of the parts~~~i straight away try it at illustrator~~so~~sorry ya~~~

~~~THE 2ND POSTER~~~

HERE IS THE STEPS
STEP 1
I use "RECTANGLE TOOL" and "GRADIENT"(color orange n light yellow) to create the sky

STEP 2 Same as STEP 1 but the color i change to dark blue and light blue to create the water

STEP 3
Then, I use "FLARE TOOL" to create the sun

STEP 4 remember this part??? yes~~is a part of my assignment 2~~i copy and paste here~~

STEP 5 Once again, remember this part?? YA!! IS the GLOBE from my symbol~~i use it as the base~~~

STEP 6


I put the both parts together and form icecream like globe representing iceberg~~

STEP 7 Welcome Back my Skull~~i trace it using "PEN TOOL"~~

STEP 8 I put it at the center since it is the main focus~~and white in color to show it is a hidden danger~~

STEP 9 I use "TYPE TOOL" to type the word "Stop The Melting of Iceberg"

STEP 10 This is the part i USE ALOT OF "TYPE TOOL" and TIME to arrange and finish this part~~~

STEP 11Later, i select the words "gone for good and", "our soul will be" and "taken away"~~and put "NO BOARDER"~~~

STEP 12After all is done, I copy in my symbol~~

STEP 13(FINAL)


HERE YOU GO~~~THE 2ND POSTER~~~DONE!!!

The meaning of the poster is still the same~~just i do another design of the poster only~~~now i really need you guys to give me comment~~~please kindly put your comment in the "chat spam box" or the post below which named "Alrite~~~Guys~~~or Galz"

THANK YOU !!!!

No comments: