bilibala~~assignment 2 re-make complete~~lalalala~~~

pheww~~~what a day for me~~no~~not day~~~week~~well~~after i finish my DF submission~~comes CG n drawing submission~~which makes me sometimes feel like wanted to cry when watch back this blog~~~

but due to Dr Neo's comment shock me~~plus Tristan's attack~~so i throw my drawing and DF aside 1st~~~DO CG 1st !!!
Dr Neo's comment is posted at August 13, 2008 9:53 PM~~~i started modify my assignment for the 3rd time at 11.01PM~~~using up 3 hours(1 hour thinking~~2hours modifying)~~~*i write until so detail for what??~~hehe*

well~~~here it is~~my assignment 2~~my picture shows the melting of iceberg~~i not going put some nice nice background~~cause dont have the time~~plus my assignment 3 is a poster~~so i think i wont be using any background like water or sky something like that~~~actually from the start i m doing skull shape iceberg melts~~which meanz the iceberg is dangerous(using skull as metaphor)~~but ending i just delete away my skull~~and cause confuse to Dr Neo~~~haizzz~~~but never mind~~my skull will be revive in assignment 3~~hahaha

No comments: