WALAO~~~another cannon shoot at me~~~

1st, Tristan~~~now this one is seriously BIG~~~my lecturer, Dr Neo's BOOM~~~
since i am SERIOUSLY waiting for the lecturer to give comment~~~~because i kind of scare scare Tristan will so-called "destroy" me~~~^ ^
(sorry tristan~~cause in mathz class you show me that "fear")

[thank you very much Dr Neo~~i have been waiting for you to post comment for me since the start of the project]
okie~~~this is what i do~~~i didnt re-do my picture~~i just kind of re-modify the picture~~~like tristan said "delete the skull"~~ya~~i delete the skull~~~
(sayonara my dear skull)

HERE ARE THE STEPS:
STEP1
i open my old ai file(actually i am adding the background while sawing Dr Neo's comment

STEP 2since Dr Neo said "he dont understand"~~so just pick out all the skull part n DELETE~~

STEP 3 after delete all the skull part~~it looks like this~~~

STEP 4

later i select one partof the iceberg~~copy paste~~

STEP 5 then it looks like this~~~

STEP 6 I do the same thing on the left side also~~

STEP 7

the bottom part also~~(sorry for this cause not enough time)

STEP 8 the inner right side also use copy and paste

STEP 9 the iceberg is form

STEP 10

then i move the background to it's place~~~then it done~~

After adding the symbol up it looks like tis:
~~~The colour i use~~~



A veri veri veri dark blue merge with a normal dark blue by using "GRADIENT"

(meaning: the color of the iceberg)

Black

(meaning: the color of the shadows)

White merge with light blue by using "GRADIENT"
(meaning: the color of the sky)

1 comment:

Lin Yi Yun said...

Ermm... i think we are suppose to draw something realistic. Maybe you should consult your tutor whether does this suit the theme.